Dropbox, Inc Mobile Software Engineer (iOS) in New York, New York
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN DROPBOX CAREERS. WE ARE ACTIVELY HIRING FOR THIS POSITION AND LOOK FORWARD TO REVIEWING YOUR APPLICATION. DROPBOX IS CONTINUING TO MONITOR THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC AS THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR COMMUNITY, EMPLOYEES AND CANDIDATES REMAIN OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. WE APPRECIATE YOUR FLEXIBILITY AS WE ADAPT OUR HIRING PROCESSES DURING THIS EVOLVING SITUATION.
Dropbox is the world s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They re building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
Our Mobile team builds products and features that drive the core experience on the Dropbox mobile application. We enable users to easily manage their content, collaborate with their peers, and work effortlessly with others. This position will play a key role in building and supporting mobile features. In this role there will be opportunity to work across different development stacks and influence product decisions.
* You will build intuitive features to improve the experience for mobile users
* You will improve the mobile codebase by working on foundational issues and helping to rearchitect, as necessary
* You will work with your team to promote best practices and ensure a high quality bar is maintained
* You will collaborate with product managers, designers and other groups to design thoughtful new features
* 3+ years of professional software development experience
* Strong engineering skills and software fundamentals in developing on iOS
* Experience working with large native code bases with significant complexity
* A passion for building consumer applications with elegant and clean interfaces
* Experience developing, testing, shipping and supporting a product for hundreds of thousands of users is a plus
* Experience working in a team environment and collaborating with cross-functional groups
BENEFITS AND PERKS
* 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
* 401k + company match
* Market competitive total compensation package
* Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
* Wellness Reimbursement
* Generous vacation policy
* 10 company paid holidays
* Volunteer time off
* Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Employer's Job# 1530941
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.