Macy's Order Management Analyst in New York, New York
* Job Overview: *
Support the implemented ERP/Order Management System, functionality of Macy’s Private Brands via a help desk center. Provide guidance, education and support to the user community on all questions, issues and enhancement requests. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Essential Functions: *
• Provide first line of support to ERP users via Help Desk ticketing system.
• Use independent judgment, diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions to isolate and identify problems, and determine and implement solutions.
• Record events and their resolution in ticket logs.
• Respond to queries in timely and courteous manner.
• Maintain effective working relationships with key business stakeholders, including customers and vendors.
• Support the strategic vision within the functional area.
• Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- Qualifications: *
- Education/Experience: *
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 1-2 years of total experience in Help Desk support.
• Experience in supporting ERP systems a plus.
- Communication Skills: *
- * • Ability to communicate, orally and in writing, technical information executives in a simple and understandable format.
- Other Skills: *
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with multi-disciplinary subject matter experts.
• General retail, wholesale and sourcing knowledge
Work Hours: *
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. *
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Req ID: STR00148