Barnes & Noble Part-Time Digital Content Operations Coordinator in New York, New York
Part-Time Digital Content Operations Coordinator
NY-New York (Midtown)
Provides support for Digital Content Operations department. The Digital Content Operations team is responsible for ensuring ebooks, digital magazines & newspapers, and digital audiobooks adhere to metadata and file formatting standards and appear on BN.com and the NOOK platform in a timely manner.
• Load and maintain metadata for digital titles, including production descriptions, prices, pub dates, etc.
• Troubleshoot and resolve errors
• Execute quality control on digital files
• Communicate with vendors and publishers regarding content issues
• Actively support the team on new projects and initiatives
• BA/BS preferred
-- Familiarity with Microsoft products—particularly Excel and Access
• Knowledge of Python a plus
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to multi-task and handle high volume
• Ability to work on tight deadlines and to problem solve
Barnes & Noble is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.