Rose International INC Recruiting Coordinator in New York, New York
Position Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Position Number: 290678
Location: New York, NY
Desired Skill Set:
MS Excel, Problem Management, Recruiting
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Recruiting Scheduler
Duration: 1 year contract
Location: New York, NY
Duties: Seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented and high-energy Recruiting Scheduler to work onsite at the Client NY office. The role will support a recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organizing and coordinating high-volume interview activity.
• Coordinating phone, onsite and skype interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency.
• Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
• Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
• Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
• Meeting and greeting candidates who are onsite for interview.
• Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
• Produce ad hoc recruiting reports.
• Participate in recruiting events.
• Perform administrative duties as required to support the recruiting team.
• Work closely with other coordinators on the team to constantly refine the process.
• Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across multiple US offices, is a plus
• Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
• Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute.
• High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset.
• Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC based calendar/meeting applications.
• Exceptional customer service focus.
• Ability to create and sustain productive relationships with external and internal clients.
• Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)