RELX Group Sales Associate in New York, New York
Location: New York, New York, United States
· Provide administrative support of day-to-day operations for Midem department
· Manage Database and contracts entries (Salesforce and Pascom)
· Active role in lead activation programs (identifying new leads / databases to acquire to meet Midem’s objectives) generation campaigns / market research for Midem
· Coordinate telesales campaigns and provide reporting as required
· Rebook and recruit principally labels, publishers and music tech pros toMidem.
· Assist VP of sales and business development team in travel arrangements and diary management. Help prepare trips to New York/LA / US in general to meet with key accounts
· Support pavilion holders in organizing their presence at Midem (prior and during Midem)
· Recruit & Rebook “DRF” for the any US/Canadian pavilions
· Identify potential lead / partners and discuss with Brand Manager the best way to approach them
· Support on local communication efforts (including e-blasts, overseeing marketing assignments and also attending certain industry events)
· Assist the Sales local team when required on stand rebooking
3-5 years of experience in a sales and/or marketing office environment with a good working knowledge of database management and must be computer savvy.
· Must have the ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively on all Reed MIDEM shows.
· Individual must be highly organized, detail orientated and able to take direction in a high-paced environment.
Reed Exhibitions is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1-877-734-1938.