OUTFRONT Media Sales Strategy, Analytics & Operations Manager in New York, New York
ABOUT US: OUTFRONT Media is one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in North America, with products ranging from billboards (i.e., bulletins, posters, and walls) to Lifestyle Centers, transit and bus advertising display faces.
We embrace change and take the lead in creating new markets, new formats and new opportunities. We put fresh thinking and innovative approaches to work in all aspects of our business - from digital networks, to social and mobile integration, to improved business practices. We offer the best advertising inventory and most desired landmark locations, including leading positions in high-traffic areas, retail districts, transit centers, and iconic destinations from Times Square to the Sunset Strip. Our growing national network of digital billboards and our collection of 400,000+ displays cannot be matched.
We are OUTFRONT Media. Always innovating. Always connecting. Always on. Always the right choice. Always.
The Sales Strategy, Analytics & Sales Operations Manager ( SSAO Manager ) will support the establishment and improvement of OUTFRONT Media s standard sales generation and sales operations practices. With goals of helping the sales organization meet and exceed revenue and profit targets as well as prepare the sales organization to operationalize OUTFRONT Media s new processes and platforms, the SS&SO Manager will drive the implementation of special projects, including:
* Using analytics to proactively identify and implement sales operation efficiencies;
* Improving sales management tools and processes;
* Managing project teams to deliver well-supported sales processes;
* Instilling a rigorous implementation process within the sales organization; and,
* Driving training and adoption on improved processes and tools.
* Work closely with a Director SSAO to develop, document, and deploy standard sales processes and management tools that support OUTFRONT Media s sales strategy and drive efficiency and effectiveness in pre-sale activities (demand generating) and post-sale activities (contract and sales servicing).
* Work closely with a Director SSAO to establish a sales analytics center of excellence, including: developing new management measurement and reporting tools, establishing standard analytics packs for regular circulation to sales leadership, and developing processes for answering ad-hoc analytics requests.
* Confidently manage large datasets in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access, using data analytics to identify and validate process improvement opportunities.
* Develop analytical models to identify sales and operational outliers, develop and measure operational KPIs, and quantify the benefit of implementing projects.
* Assist in establishing and maintaining reporting to measure performance and assist the sales team to improve performance through reviews, analytical support, and performance improvement projects
* Take an active part preparing, facilitating and implementing the annual sales strategy refresh and planning
* Use strong project management skills to support efforts to identify and scale best practices across regions.
* Work with all levels of the sales organization to develop and gather feedback on proposed processes and management tools.
* Develop communication plans and training materials for new tools and processes, improving engagement and adoption through all levels of the sales organization.
* Work closely with the Director SSAO to develop a rigorous implementation process within the sales organization, including developing frameworks and templates around:
* Standard implementation plans,
* Project milestones and checkpoints, and,
* KPI development and reporting.
This position reports to a Director in Sales Strategy, Analytics & Operations.
* Supports and exhibits behavior consistent with the sales and service philosophy of OUTFRONT Media
* Acts with diplomacy as a representative of OUTFRONT Media
* Performs other related duties as required
* Bachelor s degree required
* 2-5 years of experience, preferably in either OOH advertising or consulting
* Proven ability to work independently to lead cross-functional projects to successful completion
* Demonstrated ability to work remotely from direct manager and drive exceptional results
* Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
* Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint (SQL a plus)
* Heavy analytical prowess, strong business acumen, and excellent communication skills
* Must be professional in appearance and manner
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: OUTFRONT MEDIA LLC DOES NOT ACCEPT AGENCY AND UNSOLICITED RESUMES. PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD RESUMES TO OUR OUTFRONT MEDIA EMPLOYEES OR ANY OTHER COMPANY LOCATION.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT MEDIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ALL APPLICANTS SHALL RECEIVE EQUAL CONSIDERATION WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, MARITAL STATUS, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, VETERAN STATUS OR DISABILITY. PLEASE REFER TO THE OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.
Employer's Job# R-002212
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.