The Segal Company (Eastern States), Inc. Senior Digital Content Copywriter in New York, New York
Were looking for a Senior Digital Content Copywriter who is looking to make their mark helping to create and manage the content for the upcoming redesign of our websites. Do you relish the opportunity to get in on the ground floor, help set direction, and build a content strategy that makes a difference? Are you a copywriter who knows how to craft compelling conversations about B2B (consulting) topics in an easy-to-understand manner? Can you persuade our prospects to move through the buying cycle? Then we should talk.
The right candidate will be passionate about the power of words and design to connect with people, and have a comprehensive understanding of UX tools and methodologies related to web content.
What will set you apart? The writing and editing of compelling copy that helps guide visitors through their information-seeking journey across all our digital platforms, including our websites and social media. The ideal candidate will combine plain language with their knowledge of our business, user experience and data analytics to engage our audiences in online conversations. Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to communicate technical concepts in an easy-to-comprehend manner is essential.
Include, but may not be limited to:
- Be part of the team responsible for redesigning and managing Segals websites
- Write/edit concise and convincing copy that is on-brand and on-strategy for all digital communications, including landing pages, emails and social media
- Serve as a strategist, thought leader and coach within the Company to help educate our consultants and marketing team on web content best practices and approaches
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the user experience and applying this understanding to optimize results
- Coordinate special projects with various team members.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO