Adobe Systems Incorporated Senior Manager, Business Consulting in New York, New York
Be a visionary consulting leader who can analyze the market and devise strategies and service offerings aimed at helping Adobe's clients shape their businesses through personal and contextual experiences powered by technology, content, and data. This role includes both personal contribution to this mission as well as leadership of an organization of managers and digital strategists, forming a functional unit with its own significance and business impact.
Practice Development: Lead the development of a Digital Strategy practice within Adobe Consulting, bringing a set of relevant offerings to the marketplace and growing annual consulting revenue tied to these offerings. This will include:
- Analyzing the market and devising strategies and service offerings
- Defining desired outcomes and deliverables and ensuring the team is prepared for successful client delivery
- Collaborating effectively within a highly matrixed organization with key constituents and stakeholders in other areas of the consulting organization, gaining alignment for shared success
- Leading collateral development and internal/field enablement and evangelism resulting in increased capability of the sales and consulting ecosystem to effectively position, sell, and deliver strategy practice offerings
- Creating and scaling digital strategy thought leadership
- Leading operational initiatives to develop the digital strategy practice as a stand-alone business within the business consulting organization, including collaboration with portfolio management, operations, and hands-on analysis and understanding of the practice business
People Development: Develop a strong team of managers and digital strategists, augmenting through the ongoing development and recruitment of top talent, including:.
- Developing and leading a functional unit with strategic significance and impact
- Acting as a mentor/coach to managers and digital strategists, including non-direct reports
- Coordinating the activities of team members to lead to successful project completions. Manage team performance to meet and exceed expectations. Lead team through a period of ongoing evolution and change. Train and develop team members for skill development, career progression, and ethical decision making
Customer Delivery Leadership: Grow consulting revenue and client impact through direct leadership of at least one client relationship, as well as by supporting and mentoring managers on their team in their leadership of additional client relationships, including:
- Leading senior executives through strategic dialog on key challenges, strategic options, and possible outcomes
- Synthesizing findings into presentations of strategic narratives and conclusions appropriate for all levels of client leadership
- Leading and collaborating across multiple functional domains (Adobe and customer) fluently and easily, and leading difficult conversations to logical and objective conclusions with an action plan to move forward
- Maintaining a high level of business acumen as well as digital strategy methods, creative and structured brainstorming, agile methods, and design
- Delivering client engagements on time, under budget, and with high quality, through the appropriate application of change requests, proactive communication, and expectation setting with project sponsors, and the assembly and leadership of strong cohesive project teams
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the and explore the meaningful we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.