American Express Senior Manager, Loyalty Business Development in New York, New York
The Global Membership Rewards Center of Excellence, within the Global Premium Products & Benefits organization, is responsible for setting the enterprise-wide vision for Membership Rewards that leverages our partnerships, marketing assets, and capabilities to create a global, market-leading approach to loyalty.
The Senior Manager, Loyalty Business Development is responsible for the end-to-end management of loyalty programs designed to enhance American Express’s relationship with its premium Card Members and support the organization’s efforts to drive merchant funding. This individual is responsible for securing partner funding that is programmatically delivered to Card Members as an unexpected benefit of membership. Programs include High Value Card Member Recognition and Centurion WOW, in addition to holiday gifting.
- Sell-in programs to merchants to achieve partner funding goals
- Build pipeline of qualified and relevant consumer retail and lifestyle brands for each program
- Create materials that articulate value for partnership prospects
- Support all aspects of partnership evaluation, deal negotiation, and execution
- Project manage production of marketing materials
- Source and negotiate pricing for holiday and regular gifting programs
- Leverage Blue Box assets and partner with key internal business partners (Global Merchant Services, Card Product Management, Marketing, Membership Rewards, etc.) to pursue partnerships that strengthen value proposition to Card Members
Ensure all new partnerships deliver value to our partners, Card Members, and shareholders Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
The ideal candidate is a curious, strategic, and results oriented individual
- Experienced relationship manager with a proven ability to sell-in ideas
- Ability to build relationships, influence, and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strategic thinker who enjoys working in whitespace
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Track record of driving results Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Title: Senior Manager, Loyalty Business Development
Location: New York-New York
Requisition ID: 18010386