Kelly Services SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER in New York, New York
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON A W/2 HOURLY BASIS NO C2C * REMOTE !!
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a
SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER
For a 6+ month assignment with possible extensions!!
Leverage your DIGITAL - DESIGN and MARKETING skills
to help take your career to
the "Next Level" for 2021 and beyond!
Our Client is a successful stock trading firm and you will have the opportunity to work with the global digital marketing team.
Candidate must be eligible for direct W2 contract employment . (NO C2C, 1099,etc.)
You will be responsible for designing, authoring and publishing strategic content, working closely with the Marketing, Technology and Business teams to propel our Clients strategy and vision. As the production knowledge expert, you will collaborate with stakeholders to identify sponsorship opportunities and support innovative solutions that achieve business goals and raise the bar for their digital experience. Our Client is a multi-faceted digital destination, therefore, part of your role will be to translate revenue opportunities into functional requirements for our development team to execute . The ideal candidate will be a creative problem solver and proficient project manager with digital, design and marketing skills.
You need to have an enthusiasm for navigating the ever-evolving digital landscape and sharing new opportunities with their team. They seek someone dedicated to providing superior customer service for both our internal and external stakeholders and willing to work hard to enhance their digital brand.
• Create, update, and maintain compelling web content in our Clients CMS applying digital best practices for page layout.
• Identify opportunities and propose solutions to drive traffic and increase engagement within the site.
• Analyze and leverage data-driven insights to help support the overall digital marketing strategy and improve lead conversion for businesses.
• Monitor content on the live site(s) for quality control, escalating any bugs visible to website audiences to development teams for fixing.
• Serve as CMS expert with a deep understanding of platform functionality and a plan to continually enhance the platform.
• Partner with other subject matter experts to execute actions based on SEO recommendations and assist with analytics tagging implementation in order to improve key page metrics.
• Research and develop a testing/optimization strategy to gain insights and improve the customer experience.
• Assist the team in developing, documenting, and improving editorial and production processes.
• Manage a small global team of web producers, prioritizing site updates and other activities to align with the corporate strategy and business goals, ensuring expectations are met or exceeded.
• Extensive content management system experience (Drupal experience a big plus).
• Experience developing digital destinations with a lead conversion or revenue focus.
• Experience in B2B brand marketing support, SaaS marketing preferred.
• Proficient knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, project management platforms such as Jira and Asana.
• Ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done.
• Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with a passion for constant improvement.
• Ability to balance prioritization, planning, execution and agility in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience in a results-driven digital marketing role.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
There is no per Diem with this position
There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
Why Kelly ® ?
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
- Kelly Services Jobs