Infor Software Engineer, Senior in New York, New York
SR. DATA MIGRATION CONSULTANT
SUMMARY:This is a strategic position that will be responsible working with the Data Migration Factory to migrate customers to LN in a Multi-Tenant CloudSuite environment using the DCA tool and Common Tooling that has been developed by the Data Migration Factory.Candidate will also be assisting with the development and maintenance of the Common Tooling.
A DAY IN THE LIFE TYPICALLY INCLUDES:
* Assist with Common Tooling Development
* Assist with the assembly of the common tooling for LN
* Coordinate and lead the workshops with the current customer application and LN experts to create the mapping documents
* Work with the development team to resolve any questions
* Assist with the E2E testing to validate the common tooling
* Assist with the documentation for the Implementation Team and Data Migration Factory is maintained and kept current
* Participate in lessons learned from the execution of the data migrations into the common tooling and documentation and incorporate them into our processes
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
* DCA Tool and LN Migration working experience
* LN Knowledge
* SQL knowledge preferred
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management (MBM ). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email .
Employer's Job# 10531
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.