Infor Solution Consultant, Principal in New York, New York
Solution Consultant Financials and/or Supply Chain Healthcare
Infor is a $3B enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for more than 90,000 organizations worldwide. Infor is owned by Koch Industries.Our software is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suites designed for progress for individuals, businesses, and across networks.We believe in the beauty of work, the importance of relationships, and the collective power of ideas to drive significant positive change.
DESIGNED FOR PROGRESS incorporates two powerful concepts:
*DESIGN, which represents Infor s commitment to designing with purpose and intent so our work reflects the changing behaviors and expectations of our users and how they view the world. Our goal is to empower both individual employees and organizations by putting users first, building beauty into everything we do, and redefining expectations for the way software looks, feels, and functions.
*PROGRESS, which Infor defines as partnering with customers to drive significant positive change. We are proud of the role we play in helping organizations move forward with their own visions of progress, whether that means small steps that make every day a little easier or giant leaps that impact mankind.
From our deep investments in the future to our commitment to making customers successful every day, everything about Infor is designed for progress.OUR VALUES SET US APART
The Successful Solution Consultant (SC) provides expertise to Infor prospects and customers in support of Infor s ERP license revenue and customer success. The SC provides healthcare industry and software knowledge to help share compelling solutions for our customers. The successful SC possesses a strong business acumen and an ability to understand our customers business needs and challenges through discovery to deliver strategic, industry competitive solutions.In addition, a successful candidate will work closely with the sales organization to provide compelling solutions, presentations and demos while becoming the trusted advisor of our customers
* Build and maintain expert level knowledge of Infor s industry solutions.
* Build and maintain generalist level knowledge of technology trends and the Infor technology stack. Conducts site surveys and/or phone surveys with AEs to determine prospects needs and begin positioning the strengths and value of Infor s solutions.
* Determines and understands prospective client s critical business issues in order to present and demonstrate Infor s software capabilities as the best possible solution to win the business.
*ERP experience with specific expertise in Financial and/or Supply Chain applications.
*Direct experience using, consulting, and/or selling software.
*Healthcare Domain expertise strongly preferred.
*Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
INFOR EMPLOYEES HAVE:
* A SENSE OF URGENCY - Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment.Keeping the initiatives moving.Repeat.
* A PASSION FOR CUSTOMER SUCCESS Be responsive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless.Work as One Infor.
* A THIRST FOR INNOVATION Be curious. Be a change agent.Some ideas will prove out, and other will not.Fail fast.Iterate.Stay ahead of technology.
* A FOCUS ON RESULTS - Never ignore results and facts. Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what works; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation.Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit.
* A SENSE OF COMMUNITY - Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially responsible. Be inclusive.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race color, creed religion sex, gender, identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Employer's Job# 10216
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.