B&H Photo Store Sales Associate - Pro Video in New York, New York
Store Sales Associate - Pro Video
440 9th Ave, New York, NY 10001, USAReq #113
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
At over 45 years old and counting, B&H has built a reputation as the trusted resource for photography and videography enthusiasts via its NYC SuperStore and its award-winning website. Long known as "The Professional’s Source", B&H is recognized by savvy consumers worldwide for its honest, knowledgeable guidance, expert tips and articles… and always-great prices.B&H offers competitive salaries, medical benefits, a 401K plan, employee discounts and opportunities to grow within a high-energy, low-attitude environment. Make your move to B&H today!
B&H Photo & Video, the world’s largest retailer of professional photo and video equipment, is currently looking to hire qualified pro video professionals for our sales department. Many of our salespeople are professional videographers who continue to offer their services, occasionally shooting events in the evenings, while choosing to work for us full time during the rest of the week. In this way they are able to maintain their own business while enjoying the stability & benefits that B&H has to offer.
• Minimum three years experience as a professional videographer or two years experience selling video cameras in a retail environment.
• Knowledge of video cameras from entry level consumer models to high end professional cameras.
• Must be familiar with the latest digital video technology & the various models of popular cameras - especially those geared toward the "prosumer" level.
• Some experience shooting with High Definition video cameras
• Sales experience
• Good interpersonal skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex or gender, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
- 440 9th Ave, New York, NY 10001, USA