Google Strategic Partner Manager, Channel Partnerships in New York, New York
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA
The Online Partnerships Group (OPG) uses our portfolio of product solutions, including AdSense and Google Marketing Platform tools, to help online publishers grow their businesses. You'll provide creative, industry-leading online advertising solutions for publishers and developers and identify new opportunities. Some of the largest publishers on the web rely on our products and we're always trying to exceed their expectations and strengthen our long-term partner relationships. We help grow Google's business with the largest online publishers and provide account management for users of AdSense, Google Ad Manager and more.
As a Strategic Partner Manager on the Channel Partnerships Team, you will be part of strategy, business development and team growth. You have excellent business acumen and will be working closely with our third-parties and platforms with a goal of scaling our business by growing our publisher base and developing successful, long-term partnerships.
This role will focus on our AdSense, Ad Exchange and AdMob monetization solutions for partners and will include sourcing, onboarding and growing certified partners. You will work as part of a global team and in a continuously developing environment where you can proactively identify business opportunities, test, implement and scale.
Google helps our partners find better ways to reach their audiences and manage their digital businesses. In return, our partners provide great content for our products, and they syndicate Google products to enhance their sites and apps. Global Partnerships team members expand and nurture these relationships by continually finding new opportunities and solving technical problems for our partners. The wider Global Partnerships team includes a variety of different organizations, including CorpDev, Emerging Business Development, Strategy and Operations, Google for Entrepreneurs, Area 120 and our Display Advertising Business.
- Manage our third-party partners with a focus on ad solutions and publisher satisfaction. Develop and deliver customized trainings and documentation to accommodate the team’s product knowledge needs.
- Forecast and report business growth and other key metrics, including tracking actual progress toward forecasts.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders, including senior leadership team. Manage a broad spectrum of other functions, such as product, Google Technical Services and marketing.
- Evaluate and prioritize opportunities from a strategic, financial and operational point of view while translating data into actionable strategies for our third-party partners. Lead ad-hoc innovation projects to develop Google’s Partner Business Solutions channel partnerships business.
- Manage primary relationships with third-party partners at all levels. Manage and maximize customer acquisition and business growth through Google’s product.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in consulting or sales at a technology or media company.
- Experience with online advertising or ad monetization solutions (e.g., Google Ad Manager, Ad Exchange, AdSense, AdMob).
- Channel management, agency management or business development experience.
- Customer account management experience/skills in a customer-facing role. Excellent relationship-building skills at C-level and with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously. Knowledge of high-level digital trends (e.g., mobile, video) and ad networks/yield management practices.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and work with little or no guidance.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to grasp complex technical product aspects and develop data-driven recommendations and action plans. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.