Infor Video Producer, Principal in New York, New York
TITLE: VIDEO PRODUCER
LOCATION: NYC AREA
A DAY IN THE LIFE TYPICALLY INCLUDES:
Infor is seeking a Video Editor who is detail-oriented, self-starting and has a strong ability to think creatively and strategically. The Video Editor will be required to edit, repackage, and distribute compelling videos and digital media that will inspire and promote our Infor mainly through our all-hands calls and communications. The Video Editor is expected to work collaboratively with the entire Communications & IT teams, with close guidance from the H&L Creative Director of video to facilitate video conferences and all-hands calls. The Video Editor should possess the ability to create memorable authentic content matched with the technical expertise to bring the story to the screen. This position will report to the Creative Director and interact with communications team members and IT team members as a collaborator and partner. This position can be remote.This candidate should have strong writing skills, a firm grasp of storytelling and film language, and the ability to quickly grasp large concepts.Among the duties of working on internal all-hands calls and communications this editor will also work on other H&L video team projects as well.Hook & Loop, or H&L for short, is Infor s internal creative agency and the H&L video team is responsible for all film & video content created for, by and about Infor.
Work with Creative Director and Production Manager produce, record, edit & curate internal & external all-hands calls
Work with Creative Director, Production Manager and other H&L video team members to produce and edit video content for Infor
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
* Mastery of Adobe Premier
* Skilled in using Adobe Creative Suite, especially Audition and After Effects
* Skilled knowledge of Video file formats and conversion
* Competent understanding of Video and the gear used to create film and video
* Great eye for editing and composition
* Skilled in using Microsoft Teams and Zoom (this can also be taught)
* Additional skills:
* Knowledge of Cinema 4D
* Production, on set and camera skills
* Working knowledge of OBS
* Working knowledge of Camtasia
HOW WE WORK
* A SENSE OF URGENCY - Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment.Keeping the initiatives moving.Repeat.
* A PASSION FOR CUSTOMER SUCCESS Be responsive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless.Work as One Infor.
* A THIRST FOR INNOVATION Be curious. Be a change agent.Some ideas will prove out, and other will not.Fail fast.Iterate.Stay ahead of technology.
* A FOCUS ON RESULTS - Never ignore results and facts. Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what works; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation.Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit.
* A SENSE OF COMMUNITY - Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially responsible. Be inclusive.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email .
Employer's Job# 9353
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.