Google Video Product Specialist, Go-To-Market in New York, New York
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
At Google, we develop for our users and customers. Google's Product Go-To-Market (GTM) team embodies that pursuit. We're devoted to developing relevant solutions that meet our clients' changing distribution, content development and business growth needs. Our mission is to drive innovation that empowers our partners to succeed via products like Google Ad Manager, AdMob, Adsense and others.
As a Video GTM Video Product Specialist, you work closely with Product Managers and Partnerships executives to set the strategy for new video product launches. You ensure product-market fit by exploring key trends and client needs to inform and influence product strategy. You cultivate and package video industry knowledge to be shared internally with Product and Partnerships teams, informing how we think about product development and how we position products externally. You'll set the strategy for positioning and launching new products and you'll equip Partnerships teams with this information through internal trainings and by meeting directly with key clients. You have a strong interest in the video ad tech industry, and you have/will develop deep expertise across Google Ad Manager video products and its competitors.
In this role, you'll regularly collaborate with senior executives. You have a proven track record of working collaboratively with cross-functional groups and are able to execute quickly and efficiently. You are able to articulate a clear vision and can communicate well with audiences of all types, including Product Managers, internal strategy partners, Partnership/Sales teams and senior-level executives both at Google and external clients.
Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The team partners with Publishers and App Developers of all sizes to promote their ad inventory, working with Google's broad range of partner solutions including AdSense, AdMob and Google Ad Manager, across mobile, display, and video formats, helping our partners and their audiences get the most out of the web. In addition, the Partnerships team supports Google’s own product teams with essential partnerships to help power Google’s user experiences in search, maps, travel, shopping, payments and more.
- Collaborate and influence cross-functionally with Product Managers, Global Strategy Leads and Sales/Partnerships executives to set direction for Video product strategy and positioning on Google Ad Manager.
- Gather and synthesize data on video ad tech industry, opportunities and trends to present a clear view of market-segment needs to inform new product development.
- Lead and set the strategy to launch new products into the market. Communicate with executives to gain approval on go-to-market plans.
- Equip Sales/Partnerships teams to position new products with external partners and execute on commercialization strategy.
- Develop partnership strategy and direct engagement with key partners. Consult on and inform the approach for partners to ensure the successful activation of Google Video products.
- 6 years of experience in relevant fields/industries.
- Technical experience with video ad tech products.
- Experience and interest in the video ad tech industry.
- Demonstrated ability to set goals, targets for product adoption and partner cross-functionally to deliver results.
- Ability to clearly communicate to a variety of audiences (internal/external, operational, technical, sales and executives).
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to thrive in a data-driven environment and be able to translate user feedback into business cases to inform the product roadmap.
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills, with the ability to translate technical product language into benefits to users, stakeholders and clients.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.