Experian Business Information Sales Account Executive, Strategic Banking Clients in New York
Experian is the leading global information services company that is powering opportunities to create a better world. We provide data, technology, consulting and analytical tools to our clients around the world. Businesses rely on us to manage risk, prevent fraud, automate decision-making, improve customer experience and reduce customer friction. In our quest to build a team of thought leaders in solving client business needs, we encourage talented and energetic professionals to apply.
We are seeking an experienced Account Executive located in the Northeastern U.S. area to generate revenue growth for Experian’s Business Information Services. The role has a responsibility managing and growing a few key strategic client relationships in our Financial Services Vertical. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in meeting aggressive growth goals and proactively uncovering sales opportunities for risk, analytic, authentication and marketing solutions within this industry. A demonstrated understanding of risk management challenges and growth demands within the industry is critical.
Major Job Functions
Consultative Selling — Earn the role of trusted advisor by demonstrating a thorough understanding of Experian’s Business Information solutions and matching these solutions to client needs. Maintain knowledge and awareness of key industry trends and best practices. Provide guidance to internal teams that work with you to develop and implement effective solutions (across authentication, risk, scoring, analytic, and marketing areas). Demonstrate familiarity and comfort with executive selling situations. Be comfortable with ROI and value sales models.
Sales Planning — Responsible for thoroughly understanding business challenges facing the companies in your territory. Develop a sales plan for the assigned territory and individual Account Plans. Leverage and include team members in sales and account planning efforts. Collaborate with internal marketing, analytics and technology teams to communicate requirements and opportunities for this channel and targeted accounts.
Sales Growth — Have personal accountability for identifying and closing new revenue opportunities and meeting revenue expectations. Be responsible for providing accurate forecasting and financial information as required. Effectively coordinate internal resources to support solution design, proposal development, pricing, contract negotiations, and implementation of solutions. Document your activity and effectively use Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-8 years of experience with similar solutions in this channel
- Proven track record in sales, especially with complex, analytic, information-based solutions
- Self-motivated to establish new relationships, prospect for new opportunities, close deals
- Ability to drive personal results in a collaborative, team selling environment
- Experience in managing strategic business relationship with customers at all levels of management extending to the VP and C-levels
- Strong consultative sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; articulate and persuasive presence and speaking experience required
- An understanding of how the financial services industry utilizes risk and marketing data, analytics and fraud prevention solutions.
- Excellent planning, organizational and project management skills
- Willingness to travel
- PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential
- Valid driver’s license EOE Including Disability/Vet
Benefits: Working for a leading FTSE 50 global information services company is just one of the rewards of joining Experian. Our benefits package is designed to reward contribution and loyalty and to attract the kind of talented individuals who have their pick of employers. That is why we offer a highly competitive package which comprises: •Competitive base salary •Company car •Aggressive bonus plan •Core benefits including: full medical, dental, vision, matching 401K and the opportunity to work with a global leader
Experian is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. Total revenue for the year ended March 31, 2019 was $4.6 billion. Experian employs approximately 17,000 people in over 40 countries.
Job: *Sales & Business Development
Title: Business Information Sales Account Executive, Strategic Banking Clients
Location: New York
Requisition ID: 198558
Other Locations: United States-Pennsylvania
- Experian Jobs