Seneca Gaming Corporation Dealer School in Niagara Falls, New York
Niagara Falls. Seneca Gaming Corporation. Dealer. FT.
The Dealer shall be responsible for the efficient and responsible operation of the Table Games in the Seneca Gaming Corporation and shall conduct the assigned games played on the tables in an efficient and responsible manner. All duties are to be performed within the guidelines of the Seneca Gaming Corporation's policies and procedures, Internal Control Standards and objectives.
* Must be 18 years of age or older upon employment.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Applicant must successfully complete dealer training or have previous casino dealing experience.
* Applicant must be fast and accurate in handling cash.
* Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of money.
* Previous customer service experience preferred.
Language Skills and Reasoning Ability:
* Must possess excellent communication skills.
* Ability to write routine correspondence and to speak effectively to the public, employees and customers.
* Must have the ability to deal effectively and interact well with the customers and employees.
* Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
* Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately loud. When on the casino floor, the noise levels increase to loud. Must be able to work in an environment where smoking is permitted.
* Must be able to sit, stand for long periods, walk, and move through all areas of the casino.
Position requires fast, repetitive motion of hands and wrists, and frequent reaching and bending over gaming tables.
* Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude to work under pressure in a fast-paced, casino environment and effectively deal with customers, management, employees, and members of the business community in all situations.
To apply, go to: http://www.TheBest8Hours.com