Seneca Gaming Corporation Locksmith in Niagara Falls, New York
Niagara Falls. Seneca Gaming Corporation. Locksmith. FT
Meet with recruiter in person at the
Niagara County Walk-Up Career Fair
Thursday, September 24th 10:00 - Noon
Trott Access Building
1001 11th Street Niagara Falls, NY
(This is a weather permitting event)
The Locksmith shall be responsible for the repair, rebuilding, replacement and installation of all locks and their mechanical parts throughout the interior and exterior of the casino and facilities. This position performs a variety of journey level duties in skilled locking systems repair and installation work. Other responsibilities are the making and issuing of keys and maintaining records of key/lock assignments. A keen sense of right and wrong are essential, as locksmiths are the "guardians of security." All duties are to be performed within the guidelines of the Seneca Gaming Corporation's policies and procedures, Internal Control Standards and objectives.
* Must be 18 years of age or older upon employment.
* High school diploma or its equivalency required.
* Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years full-time work experience as a locksmith helper/trainee and possess appropriate legal requirements, such as license/certification/registration.
* Knowledge of locksmith techniques and equipment, ability to repair, install and construct locks and locking devices, and ability to make keys. A strong background in commercial hardware.
* Knowledgeable in woodwork, metal work, and technical drawing and workshop practices is desirable.
* Knowledge of electronic Hotel Room lock systems; including magnetic and electric strikes, FOB and DXS access control systems.
* Master keying and safe work knowledge required.
* Locksmith bonding desirable but, not required.
* Ability to understand and troubleshoot low voltage AC and DC circuits.
* Previous customer service experience preferred.
* Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and be able to substantiate a safe driving record within the parameters acceptable to our liability insurance carrier.
Language Skills and Reasoning Ability:
* Must make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities and seizing opportunities to initiate and take ownership of project and improvements are key skills.
* Must supply management, basic safety, equipment maintenance, thoroughness, independence and excellent communication skills.
* Ability to write routine correspondence and to speak effectively to the public, employees and customers.
* Must have the ability to deal effectively and interact well with the customers and employees.
* Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
* Must be in good physical condition, have good manual dexterity and good color sense.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
* Must be able to stand, walk, and move through all areas of the casino. Including interior and exterior environments, tight spaces and areas of considerable height (90 feet ground level).
* Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
* Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude to work under pressure in a fast- paced, casino environment and effectively deal with customers, management, employees and members of the business community in all situations.
* Good eye-hand co-ordination, excellent eyesight, manual dexterity.
To apply, attend Niagara County Job Fair or got to: http://www.senecacasinos.com