Seneca Gaming Corporation Security Ambassador in Niagara Falls, New York
Niagara Falls. Seneca Gaming Corporation. Security Ambassador.
The Security Ambassador role is a position responsible for offering a welcoming experience upon a guest's arrival, and to provide exceptional guest service while completing any required duties of their assigned position. All duties are to be performed within the guidelines of the Seneca Gaming Corporation's policies and procedures, Internal Control Standards and objectives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Must create a welcoming experience for guest arrival and offer exceptional guest service during any of their assigned duties.
2. May be assigned to indoor or outdoor positions/assignments throughout SGC property at the discretion of Security Management.
3. Must successfully complete CPR/First Aid Training Course; and any other training required by the Security Management.
4. Report to the Security Management Team any violations, acts, or situations which are detrimental to the best interest of the Seneca Gaming Corporation.
5. Assist in any internal or external investigations conducted by the Seneca Gaming Corporation, Seneca Gaming Authority or authorized local authorities in a non-Gaming capacity.
6. Must possess good communication skills and be able to resolve or de-escalate conflicts in Non-Gaming areas.
7. Maintain the strictest of confidentiality with respect to the internal functions of the Security Department as well as any other information deemed to be confidential.
8. Maintain a current understanding of all policy and guidelines regarding information security including the Seneca Gaming Corporation Acceptable Use Policy. Understand and comply with all information security policies and procedures at all times.
9. Maintain a professional work environment with supervisors, managers and staff.
10. Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
11. Must complete all required SGC Training programs within nine (9) months from commencement of employment.
12. Attend all necessary meetings.
13. Duties, responsibilities, requirements and expectations pertaining to this job are subject to change as needed. Hours are determined by a 24-hour schedule.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older upon employment.
2. High school diploma or its equivalent required.
3. Candidates with previous guest experience preferred.
4. Candidates who have a basic understanding and working knowledge with computers are preferred.
5. Must have good observation skills.
6. Must have good writing and spelling skills.
7. If required to drive for SGC business, must possess valid driver's license.
Language Skills and reasoning Ability:
1. Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally.
2. Ability to write routine correspondence and to speak effectively to the public, employees and customers.
3. Must have ability to deal effectively and interact well with the customers and employees.
4. Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
1. Must be approved for and maintain a valid Nation license.
2. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English. Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
3. Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
4. Employment is contingent upon favorable outcome of a background investigation and drug screening.
5. Preference in filling vacancies is given to qualified member of the Seneca Nation of Indians or qualified Native American candidates in accordance with the Indian preference Act (25 USC 472). The Seneca Nation of Indians and the Seneca Niagara Gaming Corp. are also committed to achieving full equal opportunity without discrimination based on race, religion, color, gender, national origin, politics, marital status, physical disability, age or sexual orientation.
To apply, go to: www.TheBest8Hours.com