Seneca Gaming Corporation Service Tech II in Niagara Falls, New York
Niagara Falls. Seneca Gaming Corporation. Service Tech II. FT.
The Service Technician II shall be responsible for repair and maintenance of the casino/hotel buildings and grounds. Conduct regular inspections to determine areas that need attention and then perform the tasks. All duties are to be performed within the guidelines of the Seneca Gaming Corporation's policies and procedures, Internal Control Standards and objectives.
* Must be 18 years of age or older upon employment.
* High school diploma or its equivalency required.
* Four (4) years of experience in the technical fields of carpentry, electrical, plumbing and heating/air conditioning.
* Qualified to make repairs in a building environment.
* Ability to initiate and complete work orders.
* Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and be able to substantiate a safe driving record within the parameters acceptable to our liability insurance carrier.
Language Skills and Reasoning Ability:
* Must possess excellent communication skills.
* Ability to write routine correspondence and to speak effectively to the public, employees and customers.
* Must have the ability to deal effectively and interact well with the customers and employees.
* Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately loud. When on the casino floor, the noise levels increase to loud. Must be able to work in an environment where smoking is permitted.
* Must be able to stand, walk, and move through all areas of the casino/hotel.
* Must be able to work with standard tools of the trade.
* Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
* Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
* Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude to work under pressure in a fast-paced, casino environment and effectively deal with customers, management, employees, and members of the business community in all situations.
To apply, go to: www.TheBest8Hours.com