AmerisourceBergen Pharmaceutical Distribution and Strategic Global Sourcing Warehouse Associate I, Part-Time Night Shift 5:00pm-10:00pm in North Amityville, New York
Warehouse Associate I, Part-Time Night Shift 5:00pm-10:00pm (00001OYF)
Companies across the AmerisourceBergen network rely on our dedicated warehouse associates, who help us maintain the highest standards of inventory management, shipping and distribution. Our Warehouse Associates play a crucial role in our distribution centers to supply pharmacies, hospitals, and long-term care facilities with the pharmaceutical products they need.
As a Warehouse Associate, a typical day might include:
- Order fulfillment, stocking and replenishment, and outbound shipping of customer orders.
- Rotate stock so that newly-received items can be used last.
- Prepare orders for shipment by pulling items from shelves.
- Return merchandise to proper shelf in the warehouse.
- Perform daily cycle counting and researching of discrepancies.
- Maintain a clean work area to help ensure that merchandise remains clean and to help prevent work related injuries.
- May verify merchandise received against receiving documents, notes and reports discrepancies and any obvious damages (dependent upon shift assignment).
- Motivated, Hard-working & Dependable
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Can perform manual tasks on a regular basis
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran