On Target Staffing LLC General Sanitarian in Orangeburg, New York
Job Title: General Sanitarian.
1st shift $13.00;
2nd shift S13.30;
3rd shift S13.60;
- Support the sanitation supervisor in general cleaning and sanitizing activities, responsible for following daily cleaning schedules including floor scrubbing, vacuuming, and waste removal.
- Interacts with the Sanitation Supervisor, production department supervision, machine operators, mechanics and other production and maintenance staff.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, orderly and safe work area.
- Ensure compliance with policy and procedures and maintain accurate records.
- Follow the master cleaning schedule to complete the required daily activities.
- Work independently, performing scheduled tasks with minimal supervision.
- Complete all required documentation of activities, including, but not limited to Cleaning logs, Sanitation Reports, Cleaning schedules and Activity Reports.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions related to cleaning and sanitizing activities to provide compliance with company GMP, housekeeping, and safety standards.
- Complete training in chemical handling, hazard communications, lock out/tag out, and other company training programs as well as use all appropriate personal protective equipment associated with cleaning and sanitizing activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Equivalent Education Level Requirement:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience working in a sanitation/porter capacity. Working in a medical device and/or OTC drug-manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
- Must have good attendance in present position.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willing to work overtime as required.
- Knowledge of cGMP's and other directly related FDA regulations.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Good math skills.
Any candidate selected must be able to perform the duties as indicated within a reasonable time period.
To Apply, Go in-person to On Target Staffing LLC, Nice Pak Location, 2 Nice Pak Park, Orangeburg, NY 10962.
Or Email - Evelyn Peralta at firstname.lastname@example.org