On Target Staffing LLC Winder in Orangeburg, New York
Job Title: Winder Operator.
Winder - Rate per hour (2 openings for 2nd and 2 for the 3rd shift):
2nd shift S12.30;
3rd shift S12.60;
- Maintain machine operability and efficiency, complete changeover, check product quality, complete winder line reports.
- Responsible for troubleshooting issues on winders and escalating further issues to Lead Winder.
- Retrieve all materials for the winder, close all Gaylord's and move finished Gaylord's to warehouse or production line.
- Evaluate materials coming to winder ensuring they meet highest quality standards.
- Training of additional winder or winder operators, development of procedures and individual training on all SOP and work instructions.
- Complete general housekeeping within the winder area and on the machine work with maintenance personnel completing repairs and PM's.
- Proactive operators who understand how the machine is running and how to prevent mechanical errors from occurring and knowing why machine is running slower than the standard speed.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing;
- Understand all pertinent information and manuals;
- Be capable of following established Production and Maintenance Procedures;
- Be capable of making machine adjustments as necessary;
- Have good basic math skills;
- Know safety rules and procedures;
- Have good Job Performance and Attendance Record in present position, as well as ability to produce products which meet quality standards;
- Be willing to work overtime as needed.
To Apply, Go in-person to On Target Staffing LLC, Nice Pak Location, 2 Nice Pak Park, Orangeburg, NY 10962.
Or Email - Evelyn Peralta at firstname.lastname@example.org