Imeco Cables America Inc. Assembler in Plattsburgh, New York
The assembler gathers the necessary cables according to the template while following the directives of the fabrication drawing. The assembler uses several tools for the insertion and the extraction of the cables. Also assembles the connectors.
1. Read instructions on the fabrication drawing.
2. Check the customer requirements with the Production Manager.
3. Assemble the cables according to the provided template.
4. Use the necessary required tools for insertion and extraction.
5. Assemble the connectors accordingly to the provided drawing.
6. Respect the criteria of production defined by the customer in his quotation.
7. Respect the standards of quality of fabrication and assembly.
8. Propose as for the continuous processes and product improvement and any other element likely to improve management of the operations and the planning of work.
9. To carry out the handling of the material with the suitable equipment.
10. Take part in the continuous training and new employee training.
11. Warn the immediate supervisor of any defect/dysfunction that would be able to degrade the products or the equipment.
12. Ensure the respect of the health standards and work safely.
13. Keep clean the equipment, the accessories and the tools placed at his/her disposal.
14. Keep working space clean and secure.
15. Any other required task.
Preferred, but not required:
Knowledge of fabrication technique.
Knowledge of quality standard.
Pay: $15.00 per hour
To apply, contact the employer in person: 33 Gus Lapham Lane, Plattsburgh, NY 12901