Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union Branch Supervisor in Poughkeepsie, New York
Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union is currently recruiting for a Branch Supervisor.
The successful candidate will effectively coach and develop direct reports to strengthen performance and act as a resource to further career development. Successfully implement HVFCU Sales and Service Success Model with members and employees to grow branch business and meet both branch and corporate goals. Manage daily platform operations and support organizational and branch initiatives
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set clear expectations for platform staff to deliver high-quality service by using the HVFCU Sales and Service Success Model to promote the Credit Union’s full line of products and services. Monitor performance through observations of member interactions and by Managing by Walking Around. Ensure platform staff is knowledgeable and well trained by ensuring new hire and on-going regular product, procedural and promotional training.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the branch platform area; create employee schedules to maximize member service and convenience; ensure all compliance, security and internal audit requirements are met. Accommodate a flexible work schedule to meet branch needs, including evenings and weekends. Provide coverage to other branch locations as needed and act as the Assistant Branch Manager in his/her absence. Act as a Financial Service Representative or Branch Service Representative as needed.
- Accountable for all phases of personnel management for the platform area. This includes interviewing and selecting new employees, coaching, training, conducting performance evaluations, career development and ensuring accountability for overall performance. Create, implement, monitor and complete employee development and performance improvement plans. Meet with all direct reports at least monthly. Monitor sales/cascading goals and results. Identify trends and makes recommendations to ensure team goals are achieved.
- Participate on Credit Union teams, projects and strategic initiatives when the opportunity arises. Look for opportunities to enhance revenue, reduce expenses, create efficient processes and improve operations. Submit annual budget recommendations to the Assistant Branch Manager.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required.
- NYS Notary Public license required within 6 months of successfully completing the branch certification.
- Minimum 2 years of sales and customer service experience in a financial institution or retail environment required.
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory or leadership experience in a financial institution or retail environment preferred.
Consistently named one of the Best Companies to work for in New York, Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union is a community chartered financial institution serving members in the Dutchess, Orange, Ulster, and Putnam counties. HVFCU steadily grows; thriving on providing exceptional service and a desire to do so in an engaging and dynamic environment. Come join us in our goal to be the Hudson Valley’s first choice for a lifetime financial services partner.
We offer a great salary and benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Discounted Loan Rates
- Discounted Fees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Professional Development Programs
All candidates are subject to a pre-employment background check including bondability, credit report and past employment references. All checks must be favorable for an applicant to be considered for employment.
HVFCU is a tobacco-free workplace.
HVFCU is committed to equal opportunity and employee diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto req ID: 2552BR
Posting Title: Branch Supervisor
Location Address: Arlington - 4 Tucker Drive, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603