Citi Senior Administrative Assistant - Queens West Area in Queens, New York
Primary Location: United States,New York,Queens
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Job Function: Administration
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 19001013
• Handle incoming calls, and be able to exercise independent discretion when responding to inquiries
• Maintain frequently changing calendars through Outlook and understand Executive's priorities to effectively manage that calendar
• Coordinate all aspects of executive level appointments, meetings, receptions and conference calls
• Organize and secure highly confidential company and employee information
• Produce ad-hoc reports using Powerpoint, Word and Excel and manage special projects as needed often requiring independent discretion and follow up
• Prepares and reviews materials and correspondence for meetings; ensures Executive is prepared
• Assist with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents
• Coordinate frequent travel arrangements - both international and domestic
• Prepare, reconcile, and track expense reports through T&E system
• Order supplies and process invoices through P2P system
• Serve as back up support for other managers or administrative staff when required
Technical Skills -
• Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• Ability to gain a strong command of new systems (P2P, Citi Travel & Expense) Non-Technical Skills
• Prior experience as an Executive Assistant required (5+ years) and at least 10 years experience as a senior level assistant.
• College degree or equivalent preferred
• Expert in multi-tasking, organizing, and prioritizing a must
• Proactive and anticipatory
• Strong problem solving with ability to get things done
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail oriented with ability to work independently and prioritize workload
• Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism
• Energetic, responsive team player with the interest to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work 8:00 am - 6:00pm with overtime as requested.
• Professional presence and ability to engage with internal and external constituents.
• Proven ability to work well with others; must be a good team player.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.