Regeneron Pharmaceuticals QC Analyst-Reference Standards in Rensselaer, New York
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Summary: Summary: Performs a variety of activities to administer the reference standard and stability program and manage data generated in support of the company's quality program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Implement laboratory reference standards for each product candidate, including material selection and preparation;
• Ensure adequate qualification and stability testing are performed for laboratory reference standards;
• Review analytical data for qualification and stability data for laboratory reference standards;
• Review reference standard trending data to ensure continued integrity of laboratory reference standards; and review appropriate sections of regulatory documents relating to reference standard program.
• Provide Reference Standards data to Regulatory;
• May assist QC Stability Program in data review and other program activities, as required.
• May review analytical data and compiles into a central database;
• Ship References Standards to external contractors, fillers, partners, and Tarrytown as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to maintain integrity and honesty at all times.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Ability to communicate with transparency.
• Continuously drive to improve processes for improved performance.
• Demonstrate respectful behavior at all times.
• Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
• Effective time management skills.
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to gather and generate data.
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
Education and Experience:
• Requires BS/BA in Life Sciences or related field and 0-2 years of experience; may substitute relevant experience for education.
*Level will be determined by education and related experience.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.