Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Supervisor Production Maintenance in Rensselaer, New York
We are currently looking to fill a Supervisor Production Maintenance with a 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 8am–4:30pm schedule. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our Supervisor Production Maintenance contributes to our success by coordinating the operations of the process area maintenance functions at the Rensselaer Manufacturing Plant.
As a Supervisor a typical day might include the following:
• Planning and scheduling maintenance repairs/modifications of facility and process equipment
• Troubleshooting process equipment problems and making required changes
• Ensuring all areas of responsibility are in compliance with GMP regulations
• Scheduling with cross functional teams and ensuring technicians have tools and support vital to complete tasks
• Assisting with the training and development of direct reports and technicians
• Taking an active part in compliance investigations
This role might be for you if:
• Comfortable following current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs)
• Able to apply mechanical principles, topics and expertise in cross functional meetings to tie concepts together
• Looking for the challenge of speaking on behalf of the equipment in meetings across all levels of the organization
• Are proficient in Microsoft Office particularly with Excel
• Have experience reading blueprints and/or exploded-view drawings
• Familiarity with regulatory asset management software
To be considered for the Supervisor Production Maintenance you must have the following; an AS with 5-7 years of experience in a similar position, 3 of which are in a supervisory capacity. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Jobs