Manpower Manufacturing Engineer in Rochester, New York
Location: Rochester, NY
Experienced Manufacturing Engineer needed for established company in Rochester NY!
Get your foot in the door now and build your career and future with a GROWING company!
What's in it for you?
* Full time
* Competitive pay (Will pay based on experience)
* Overtime is paid after 40 hours per week
* Temporary to hire, based on performance
* Growing/Expanding Company!
What is the Job?
Manufacturing Engineer within a high-precision manufacturing facility
* Carries out process improvement, problem resolution and project management
* Assist sales team with estimating, quoting and processing jobs
* Interacting with customers
* Increase job efficiency to meet customer deadlines
* Ensure customers' demands and requests are met
* Support manufacturing with productivity and quality improvements
* Assist in the development of new and existing fixtures
* Work with manufacturing to troubleshoot process improvements
* Identify areas of opportunity to reduce cycle times
* Improves CNC manufacturing processes and methods for cost reduction, quality improvement and efficiency.
What do you bring to the Job?
* 5+ years in manufacturing process development and quoting
* Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement experience required
* Mastercam experience required
* Thorough knowledge of CNC machining
* Ability to read and interpret complex prints and drawings
* Proficient in using computers
* Organized, detail-oriented and able to convey concepts and thoughts concisely
* Ability to effectively communicate with peers, management and customers
* Bachelor's degree preferred*
* Ability to pass a Background Check
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information?
Contact our recruiters at 585-227-6008.
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family.