The Nature's Bounty Co. Lead Inventory Control (I) in Ronkonkoma, New York
For more than 70 years, The Nature s Bounty Co. has enriched the lives of consumers around the world and stood as the leader in health and wellness by introducing innovative products and solutions to the marketplace. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature s Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature s bountiful effects on people s health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature s Bounty , Sundown Naturals , Solgar , Osteo Bi-Flex , Ester-C , MET-Rx , Pure Protein , Balance , Body Fortress , Puritan s Pride and Organic Dr. , among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. Job Description
The Lead Inventory Control is responsible for all shipping and receiving functions and staging raw materials and components for production. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Schedule Inventory Control associates to ensure adequate coverage for shipping, receiving, and production
* Provide necessary training of Inventory Control associates for specific job functions
* Maintain accurate inventories of raw materials and components at all times
* Assure accurate picking and staging of raw materials and components for production in a timely manner to avoid manufacturing delays and complete the returns from the process areas on a daily basis
* Prepare and follow preventive maintenance schedule for forklifts and pallet jacks
* Complete documentation of inventory operations where required by Standard Operation Procedures (SOP s) and file accordingly
* Monitors/tracks/reports on workload, schedules, reliability, compliance, and training issues
* Provide miscellaneous supplies (hairnets, gloves, PPE, etc.) to associates
Note: This is a 2nd Shift Opportunity. Hours are 3:00pm - 11:30pm, Monday - Friday. There is a shift differential for this role. Qualifications
* 1 3 years of warehousing experience preferred
* Must be licensed to operate lift equipment (Licensing maybe through internal or external training)
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); college preferred
* Basic mathematical skills
* Must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions
* Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a warehouse environment
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings..
Employer's Job# POS000002116-Nov
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.