Seneca Gaming Corporation Appliance Technician II in Salamanca, New York
Salamanca. Seneca Gaming Corporation. Appliance Technician II. FT.
Meet with recruiter in person at the
Niagara County Walk-Up Career Fair
Thursday, September 24th 10:00 - Noon
Trott Access Building
1001 11th Street Niagara Falls, NY
(This is a weather permitting event)
The Appliance Technician II is responsible for the overall maintenance of the kitchens appliances. Under minimal supervision, performs refrigeration, electrical, electronic and mechanical maintenance work independently on kitchen equipment such as dishwashers, freezers, disposals, pumps, motors, steam kettles, ovens, and compressors. Also involves installation of equipment and performs related work as required. All duties are to be performed within the guidelines of the Seneca Gaming Corporation's policies and procedures, Internal Control Standards and objectives.
* Must be 18 years of age or older upon employment.
* High school diploma or equivalent is required and any combination equivalent to ten (10) years of experience in the journey-level repairs of kitchen equipment.
* Must have knowledge of electrical, plumbing, steam, gas, electronic and refrigeration methods, current technology, principles and practices related to institutional kitchens. Kitchen maintenance and repair, including circuit tracing and troubleshooting skills related to electric motors, pumps, compressors, and electronic sensors knowledge required.
* Must know current refrigeration technology and EPA regulations.
* Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and be able to substantiate a safe driving record within the parameters acceptable to our liability insurance carrier.
Language Skills and Reasoning Ability:
* Must possess excellent communication skills.
* Ability to write routine correspondence and to speak effectively to the public, employees and customers.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
* Must have the ability to deal effectively and interact well with the customers and employees.
* Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
To apply, attend Niagara County Job Fair or got to: http://www.senecacasinos.com