ITT Corporation Executive Director/ General Manager, SFO in Seneca Falls, New York
ITT Goulds Pumps, Seneca Falls Operations (SFO) seeks an Executive Director/ General Manager . This role is responsible for all production at this location while meeting safety, quality, delivery and cost performance.
• Provide cross-functional business leadership for SFO site or business.
• Responsible for facility operations to meet Operating income margin and cash targets. Meet budgeted financial and key business metrics per ITT’s guidelines and initiates corrective action to SFO site or business performance as necessary.
• Responsible for legal , safety, environmental and regulatory compliance for SFO site. Collaborates with Global Operational Excellence team to foster programs to achieve objectives.
• Develops, and implements long-term strategic plans in support of SFO site or business’s annual operating objectives.
• Collaborates with Sales and Product Management channels to ensure superior customer satisfaction.
• Coordinates across linkage of manufacturing, supply chain, quality, product management and customer service disciplines to leverage performance capabilities across IP & ITT entities.
• Collaborates with Global Director of Quality Global Product Director and Global Operational Excellence team to formulate and implement SFO site’s annual operation budget for production, cost, staffing, capital and expense levels
• Develops staffing plans, hiring and development plans to drive top performance and internal succession.
ITT Goulds Pumps
“ITT Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Minimum Education Requirements:
BS/BA Degree or Equivalent
Paid Relocation Available?:
Percent of Travel Required:
Less than 25%
Executive Director/ General Manager, SFO
Skills and Experience:
• 10 – 15 years experience in operations management in the engineered products industry
• Rotating equipment manufacturing experience is required
• At least 10 years of management experience
• Knowledge of pump product line is a plus
• Financial acumen
• ESH & ISO process, compliance and management experience
• 10 years supervisory experience with proven ability to lead and motivate all levels of personnel
• Intimate product knowledge, operations, manufacturing, supplier development
• Experience in a union environment is a plus
• Previous lean transformation a plus
• Bachelor’s in Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering
• MBA Preferred
• Strong bias for action
• Delegation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Prioritization and planning
• Collaboration and teamwork
• Passion for continuous improvement
NY, Seneca Falls