Terraboost Appointment Setter Work from Home Opportunity in Syracuse, New York
Earn up to $20/hour base, or $50/hour effective compensation after commissions/bonuses!
We seek to pay above average wages for clever, highly resourceful, brave and influential appointment setters with B2B or advertising sales experience. You will work from an easy to learn CRM which will provide prospects' information and are only responsible for making the calls and setting the appointments. Our outside sales representatives will close the deals and when they do you will earn a very generous bonus which is what could boost your hourly effective rate up to $50 per hour.
Our company, Terraboost Media, is growing rapidly because we deliver exceptional value and something fresh to local community advertisers to get the word out about their company or practice. We provide "hand sanitizing wipe kiosks" at the front doors of major national grocery store chains, drug store chains, malls and airports. These kiosks feature a giant photographic quality ad space available to local businesses on an exclusive basis. Kindly go to www.sponsorwellness.com to learn more about the product. Basically you will be setting appointments for a highly coveted health & wellness sponsorship on an exclusive basis. Your prospects will be excited to hear from you!!!
This is a part-time opportunity, working a maximum of 29 hours per week. We are looking for appointment setters to work Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Eastern Standard Time. Must be able to work this specific schedule.
The ideal candidate:
• Has a desire and hunger to earn money -a hunter mentality.
• Is a self-starter, able to work independently.
• Has 2+ years of appointment setting, lead generation or outbound calling experience.
• Has a great personality with the ability to engage others quickly.
• Exhibits dynamic verbal communication skills and the ability to "sell the appointment".
• Has basic computer skills (Windows, email, Google, able to easily navigate internet).
• Has great prospecting/lead generation skills and a proven track record of success.
• Has a Windows computer and access to internet.