Trinity Health Wait Staff – Eddy Memorial Geriatric Center Troy NY – Per Diem in Troy, New York
Wait Staff – Eddy Memorial Geriatric Center Troy NY – Per Diem
St. Peters Health Partners – is a member of Trinity Health
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Food is the best medicine!
It’s why St. Peters Health Partners foodservice professionals work tirelessly to ensure their facilities craft and deliver the freshest food to serve patients, staff, and visitors.
This individual is to provide the highest quality of prompt, courteous service to the resident at all times when taking food orders and serving meals.
- Maintains high standards for personal appearance and hygiene.
- Cooperates with other staff and departments
- Follows all food service department policies and safety rules
- Completes cleaning tasks, sets tables, clears tables
- Completes tray deliveries
- Experience waiting tables is preferred
- Read, write and speak English at a minimum 6’th grade level. Follow written and verbal instructions and complete high school level computational skills.
Please be aware for the safety and security of our colleagues and patients all new employees are required to undergo and pass all applicable state and federally mandated pre-employment screening requirements including:
- Relevant Background Check/s
- Drug Screen
- PPD / Tuberculosis Test
- Reference Check
Job Number: 00133321
Location: Troy, NY
Organization Name: St. Peter's Health Partners
Facility: SPNY - Eddy Memorial Geriatric
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: Rotating Shift