del Lago Resort Casino Administrative Assistant Facilities in Waterloo, New York
Administrative Assistant/Work Order System Dispatcher is responsible for assisting the Director Property Operations well as the Hospitality leadership team in creating an environment that supports and rewards Team Members for providing an Exciting environment and World Class Service by delivering Old-World Hospitality and Charm. The Administrative Assistant is experienced in handling a wide range of executive support related tasks. Must have the ability to work well in a fast paced and sometimes pressured environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Must exhibit expert level of written and verbal skills.
The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this class and are not all- inclusive.
Answering phones, scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements, receiving visitors, preparing confidential correspondence, sorting mail, creating spreadsheets, creating/running reports and maintaining classified documents to ensure effective preparation of materials.
Receive dispatched work orders, log all work orders into CMMS, dispatch work orders to Maintenance Technicians and EVS Attendants, report work order status to manager, receive & review completed work orders, obtain quotes for equipment or parts, order parts
Compose emails, letters, spreadsheets and memos as needed.
Direct inquiries and complaints directed to the appropriate area, evaluate situations and make decisions within established guidelines and/or obtain proper authorization for responses and solutions.
Responsible for maintaining an appropriate level of supply inventory as well as ordering and receiving all supplies for the executive offices.
Conduct him/her in a gracious, kind and warm manner that creates a sense of fondness, as well as professional, courteous and responsive manner, which reflects positively on the company and its core values.
Other duties as assigned.
Must have ability to:
• Conduct independent research to resolve problems, exercise critical thinking skills and independent judgment/decision making in accordance with the policies, procedures and practices of the casino.
• Strong decision making ability.
• Use all required office equipment in an effective and efficient manner.
• Review and route all necessary documentation, type and review correspondence, ensure accuracy of correspondence, etc.
• Communicate professionally, politely and effectively with all levels of management, Team Members, as well as all external contacts.
• Type 60 W.P.M.
• Ensure confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
• Perform a high level of competency with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access.
These skills and abilities are typically acquired through the completion of a high school degree or equivalent, as well as through a minimum of five years of experience in an executive administrative capacity.
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every Team Member has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
• Attend required training sessions offered by the casino.
• Obtain required licenses
• Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations.
• Take the necessary steps to ensure minors are not allowed to gamble or loiter in gambling areas, drink alcoholic beverages, or purchase tobacco.
• Have knowledge of the ordinances, regulations, laws, policies, and procedures relating to the Team Member’s department.
• Adhere to Internal Control Procedures and Policies.
• Report illegal activity to Security or the appropriate levels of Management.
EOE Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled