PeopleReady Warehouse Worker in Westchester County, New York
As a Warehouse Associate, you will do any number of tasks, picking, packing, and preparing orders to shipping and handling or even stocking.
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Packing and unpacking items
- Packing and sealing orders based on work orders or instructions from supervisor
- Storing items in warehouse based on existing layout and instructions from supervisor
- Examining and inspecting orders before packing to make sure specifications are met
- Previous warehouse experience preferred, but not required
- Steel-toed boots required
- Discernment for safety and a positive attitude
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Good judgment and attention to detail
Drug Screening Required.